Magazine - Vintage Made DECEMBER
Here you can immerse yourself in all things vintage: people and fashion; lifestyle and entertainment; crafts; food and technology - plus more! This great magazine is published each June and December.
In this issue we are highlighting “Rockabilly & Rock'n'Roll"! Check out the list below to see what we have in store for you! Of special note is our included pattern. We now have sizing from 6 to 26, and beautifully illustrated instructions - the pattern is designed by Ann Grose of Designer Stitch.
PEOPLE AND FASHION:
- Aloha Hawai’i by Lindie Ward
- The Conversation Starter….mid-twentieth century novelty print fashion by Gabriella Holok
- Great Scott!
- Flashback to the Fifties: In conversation with Helen Gray by Eleanor Keene
- The House of Dior: 70 Years of Haute Couture by Nicole Jenkins
- The Evolution of the Thong.
LIFESTYLE AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Embroidery From the Past: Poodle Skirts by Lynda Worthington
- Classic Cars: An interview with car collector Glen Jennings by Miranda Worthington
- Dance, Dance, Dance by Miranda Worthington
- Style Tribe: Neo-Rockabilly by Caroline Young
Rockabilly Halter Strap Dress Pattern by Ann Grose
Appliqué by Lynda Worthington\Rockabilly Rose by Synthia Lee GerritsonSewing Vintage with Tara Moss: an interview by Lynda Worthington
FOOD: Dreaming of Ice Cream (ice cream, ice cream cones, hard chocolate topping, sundae toppings) by Muriel Farquhar.
TECHNOLOGY: Guitar Evolution by Muriel Farquhar
Price includes GST and P&H if posted within Australia.